As a parent, it is important to ensure that your child plays. This is because it helps a child develop their imagination, physical strength, and emotional strength. Young children can also get the opportunity to interact with the world around them by playing. It is also a fundamental aspect of ensuring that a child has a strong healthy brain development.
One of the games a child can play when young is ping pong. This is one of the games that can help a child grow, having a healthy lifestyle. Here are some of the benefits that a child is likely to gain when playing:
1. The game helps in the development of mental acuity. Playing Ping Pong requires a child to have speed in the placement of the ball. This helps you in solving the puzzle of where the ball is going to hit. Paying the game enables the child to learn how to be always alert and ready.
2. It improves the eye-hand ability to coordinate. The game helps in improving and sharpening reflexes. It also improves on the child’s ability to concentrate, tactical strategy to play the game and also the mental alertness. This, in the long run, will help the child have a healthy lifestyle.
3. Helps in keeping the brain of the child sharp. Clinical studies done on the importance of playing the game revealed that it improves on the cognitive awareness and motor skills. It also increases the circulation of blood into the child’s brain preventing diseases such as dementia.
4. It creates a bonding with other children. Playing the game enables the children to bond together with other children in the community. It also helps in building on child’s ability to communicate with others. The game also brings unity to a family when the parents play the game together with their children. It is important to let children play ping pong because active children
5. It stimulates different brain parts. Asa result of the aerobic exercise that a child acquires while playing, the child’s brain is able to stimulate hippocampus. This is the brain part that is responsible for allowing the child to remember long-term events and facts.
6. Helps in improving the child’s balance. The ability to change directions quickly and gain balance can be acquired by playing ping pong. This is because the game requires the child to follow the trajectory of the opponent’s hits thus also improving on eye-hand coordination ability.
Having active children in the community is important. Children who are active are more likely to be focused motivated and successful in school and other activities they participate in Children who are lazy in most cases grow to be unsuccessful members of the society not knowing the great value for money. This can make them participate in criminal activities in order for them to make ends meet and be able to attend to their daily life’s basic needs. In conclusion, Parents should let their children play ping pong regularly because of the benefits the child will gain. They should also invest in buying ping pong equipment’s for their children to use when playing.